The words “use” or “using” means any time you, or any other individual, directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with, use, display, view, print or copy from the website or the Services, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with the website or the Services, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of the website or the Services, for any purpose whatsoever. Anyone using our Services, including you, may also be referred to as a “user.”
You represent, warrant and covenant to us that any and all information or data you provide to us in connection with your use of the Services, is and will be, true, accurate and complete when given to us, that in providing such information to us you will not knowingly omit or misrepresent material facts or information, and that you will promptly submit corrected or updated information or otherwise advise us promptly in writing of any such changes or updates to any information you’ve provided to us. You further consent and authorize us to verify your information as required for use and access to our Services.
1. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
2. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES
Your access to and use of our Services is subject to all applicable local, provincial, state, and national laws and regulations. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use our Services or in any manner that is, attempts or is likely to:
• be libelous, defamatory, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
• affect adversely, harm, disparage or reflect negatively on the NCDMM or our Services or on our goodwill, name or reputation, or the goodwill, name or reputation of any affiliate partner, the US Government or any related third party;
• transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, time bombs, cancel bots, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
• violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise;
• modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of our Services or the rights or use and enjoyment of our Services by any other person, firm or enterprise; or
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICES ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE OUR SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
WE ARE ALSO NOT LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS CODE, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS (WHETHER AS A RESULT OF TECHNOLOGICAL OR HUMAN ERROR), OR OMISSIONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE ASSUMING THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, AUTHENTICITY, SECURITY AND VALIDITY OF THE CONTENT AND ANY AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS OF OUR SERVICES.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER WE NOR OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, SHALL, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY AND ALL COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER AND IF APPLICABLE, YOUR ACCOUNT, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, TRANSACTIONS OR ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH OR ARISING FROM OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, THE LEGAL THEORY OR THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. IF ANY LIMITATION ON REMEDIES, DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, WE SHALL REMAIN ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON REMEDIES, DAMAGES AND LIABILITY AVAILABLE AT LAW AND EQUITY IN SUCH SITUATION.
In the event you have any dispute with one or more third parties as a result of your use of our Services or are in any way damaged as a result of any third party in connection therewith, you hereby release and covenant not to sue or otherwise make a claim, demand or file any legal action or institute any legal or regulatory proceedings against us, our employees, agents, representatives, operational service providers and suppliers, for any claims, actions demands or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential), of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, whether foreseeable or not, disclosed or undisclosed.
9. LAW THAT APPLIES
IN ANY CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THE AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
© Copyright 2012 NCDMM. All Rights Reserved.